users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] WebSocketContainer.connectToServer

From: Arun Gupta <arun.p.gupta_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:52:24 -0800

WebSocket client can be configured for an interface-driven endpoint using:

connectToServer(Class<? extends Endpoint>, ClientEndpointConfiguration,
URI).

For annotation-driven endpoint, subprotocols can be configured using the
annotation. How can extensions be configured ?

How do I get hooks beforeRequest and afterResponse in this case ?

Similarly, what if my app wants to rely upon the default configuration
for interface-driven client ? Can we provide an overloaded method ?

Thanks,
Arun

--
http://twitter.com/arungupta