users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] Re: _at_WebSocketEndpoint and web.xml metadata-complete

From: Joakim Erdfelt <joakim_at_intalio.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:54:55 -0700

OK,

So for POJOs annotated with @WebSocketEndpoint ...

How does the server discover them?
Or how does the user declare them as available?

Currently we have the javax.websocket.ServerContainer#publishServer(Class<?
extends Endpoint> endpointClazz) method for end users to register/publish
non-Pojo's with the server.
I'm likely overlooking a technique somewhere.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim_at_intalio.com>