users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] Java WebSocket API EDR

From: Danny Coward <danny.coward_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:27:17 -0700

Hi folks,

I've posted v006 of the spec to the website. This will also be our Early
Draft Review (EDR) for the JCP, so hopefully we will get some more
feedback from those outside the expert group too.

Its here, including the last two issues raised since last week's v005,
and a bunch of small tweaks.

http://java.net/projects/websocket-spec/downloads/directory/Spec%20javadoc%20Drafts/v006-EDR

 From now on, I'm going to track issues a bit more formally: I'll still
do summaries from time to time so you can jump back into the list if you
have missed a week or two. But I'll be using JIRA, where I have already
put a few issues that folks have raised to me, that I want to track so
we can talk about them here. Here's the issue tracking:-

http://java.net/jira/browse/WEBSOCKET_SPEC

 From next week we'll start working on those issues.

Thanks,

- Danny