jsr356-experts@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-experts] V012 Spec draft

From: Danny Coward <danny.coward_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:23:21 -0800

Hi folks,

Its been a while since I pushed a new draft of the spec, so I've pushed
v012 of the spec and API:-

Document and api.zip downloads here:-
http://java.net/projects/websocket-spec/downloads/directory/Spec%20javadoc%20Drafts/v012

API sources
https://svn.java.net/svn/websocket-spec~source-code-repository
tags/javax.websocket-api-1.0-b12
svn+ssh://dannycoward_at_svn.java.net/websocket-spec~source-code-repository
   tags/javax.websocket-api-1.0-b12

Below (and in the spec document) is a list of resolved issues between
v011/Public Draft and v012, so it should be easy to see what changed,
especially those of you implementing.

We are targeting a date of 3/6 for proposed final draft, so please keep
the reviews coming.

We still have a number of issues to work through, as I said yesterday,
the majority relating to the configuration APIs. So, more on all of
that, and the questions on the users list next week.

Finally, we passed the public draft ballot last week with flying colors:
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5407

Thanks for your continued help everyone.

- Danny

--
<http://www.oracle.com> 	*Danny Coward *
Java EE