jsr356-experts@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-experts] client vs server api

From: Justin Lee <jlee_at_antwerkz.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:32:04 +0100

I'm talking to Henrik Stahl here at Jfokus and he was asking about whether
the spec allows implementors to provide only the client or the server API
and still be compliant. He's looking for feasibility of including clients
into the SE and ME products. As I read it now, the spec implicitly
requires both client and server in order to be a compliant implementation.
 Is it possible at this point to include language that allows for either/or
for those implementors who don't care about one end or the other?

--
You can find me on the net at:
http://antwerkz.com             http://antwerkz.com/+