dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Artefacts

From: Hadley, Marc J <mhadley_at_mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:33:44 -0400

On Apr 19, 2011, at 3:37 AM, Shamier Chandley wrote:

> My name is shamier and I am a developer stationed at Vodacom (Vodafone South Africa)
>
> I was wondering if you could assist me.
>
> I am trying to find a download location for the binaries for wadl2java but seem unable to find any. I have pulled the repository but we have a restriction on netbeans and I think they’re netbeans projects.

wadl2java is a regular Maven project, no need for NetBeans.

svn checkout https://svn.java.net/svn/wadl~svn/trunk/wadl wadl --username yourid
where yourid is your java.net user id.

Go to the project root directory and build the project:

$ cd wadl
$ mvn package

The complete distribution will be built in:

wadl-dist/target/wadl-dist-1.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

HTH,
Marc.