dev@wadl.java.net

Mograte to mercurial / git and mavenize project?

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:48:29 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I am starting to use this good project and would like to contribute back
to the work as a good citizen.

Specifically I offer to do the following:

    * Migrate project from CVS to hg (mercurial) or git whichever is
      preferred. CVS and svn are so old at this point. Migration will
      preserve all previous version history from CVS
    * Mavenize the project so that all build and config management is
      done by maven instead of ant and all releases are properly versioned

Is there support for above? Please let me know. Note I have sent request
to join dev team and already have a contributors agreement on file.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi