dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Wondering why there is never an official release version

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:18:07 -0400

On Jun 4, 2009, at 1:02 PM, Smith, Philip wrote:

> I was wondering why there is never and official release version. If
> it was only a BETA version that would be ok.
>
> The snapshot versions don’t give me a lot of confidence in using the
> wadl2java toolset.

The current wadl2java code-base is really just alpha quality and I
wouldn't recommend using it in production without a lot of additional
testing on your part. I'll fix bugs on a best effort basis and will
consider feature requests but my day job keeps me pretty busy and
doesn't really involve wadl2java at the moment.

Regards,
Marc.