dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Moved everything one level up

From: Wilfred Springer <wilfredspringer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:11:09 +0100

All,

I tried NetBeans, and it turns out that the problem exists in NetBeans only.
I made some changes to the maven-assembly-plugin configuration, and that got
rid of the problem Farrukh mentioned.

It did however reveal another problem: wadl-cmdline *also* had an assembly
configuration, and was pointing to a non-existing file. I commented out that
section. It seems it has something to do with NetBeans, and I didn't put it
in, even though svn annotate tells me I created these lines.

Anyone has a clue?

   132 wilfred <plugin>
   132 wilfred <artifactId>maven-assembly-plugin</artifactId>
   132 wilfred <version>2.1</version>
   132 wilfred <executions>
   132 wilfred <execution>
   132 wilfred <id>nb</id>
   132 wilfred <phase>package</phase>
   132 wilfred <goals>
   132 wilfred <goal>directory</goal>
   132 wilfred </goals>
   132 wilfred <configuration>
   132 wilfred
<descriptor>${basedir}/src/main/assemblies/netbeans-run.xml</descriptor>
   132 wilfred <finalName>executable</finalName>
   132 wilfred </configuration>
   132 wilfred </execution>
   132 wilfred </executions>
   132 wilfred </plugin>