dev@wadl.java.net

Re: localizer.jar & comresrcgen.jar

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:58:16 -0500

On Nov 19, 2007, at 10:27 AM, Wilfred Springer wrote:

> These two jars are currently still being downloaded from Farrukh's
> site. I
> think it would be good to have this changed, but I don't know the
> people to
> get in touch with to make sure they end up at the dev.java.net
> repository.
> Anyone has a name?
>
> Alternatively, we might create our own little Maven repository
> containing
> these two jars here http://wadl.dev.java.net/maven/.

If its possible to create our own repository that would be ideal. The
code that makes up the two jars is part of the JAX-WS RI but is not
yet available separately and that is a low priority task at the moment.

If you need to create stuff at the above URL then just add the
directory maven under trunk/www.

https://wadl.dev.java.net/source/browse/wadl/trunk/www/

The java.net site adds a lots of UI around any URI in that space so
the repository URL will probably need to be

http://wadl.dev.java.net/nonav/maven

The "nonav" isn't part of the subversion directory tree, it just
indicates that java.net shouldn't surround the returned page in UI
stuff.

Marc.

> ---

Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>