dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Rearranging the directory layout

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 09:14:37 -0400

On Nov 1, 2007, at 4:38 PM, Wilfred Springer wrote:

> Farrukh and I just discussed how to rearrange the directory
> structure a
> little to be a little bit more in line with what the rest of the Maven
> community is doing.
>
> This is what we suggest, and what we are planning to do:
>
> The top level directory will contain a couple of of other Maven
> modules:
>
> wadl-core:
> Core classes and interfaces; everything common to the Ant task
> and the
> Maven plugin.
> wadl-ant:
> The Ant task.
> wadl-maven-plugin:
> The Maven plugin.
> wadl-spec:
> The specification documents.
> wadl-samples:
> Examples showing how to use the Ant task and the Maven plugin.
>
> Once all of this is done, we will start to merge stuff back into
> the main
> trunk.

Sounds good. Have you already implemented the task to build the
source and binary distributions we discussed earlier ? If so, what
command like do I use to generate them, I'd like to start testing the
build on Hudson to make sure the transition goes smoothly.

Thanks,
Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>