dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Rearranging the directory layout

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:57:07 -0500

On Nov 7, 2007, at 2:32 AM, Wilfred Springer wrote:

> I noticed that they are not all generating the same kind of output,
> which is
> of course not acceptable. The commandline and ant output is different.
> (Package names differ; you will probably have clue why.) So that's
> one of
> the things I want to fix.

It looks like the command line sample isn't using the binding.xjc file
(via the -c command line option) but the ant sample is. Also the ant
sample uses the autoSchemaPackage="true" option so you need to specify
the equivalent -a option on the command line.

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.