users@tyrus.java.net

Re: websockets

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:36:37 +0200

Hi Chuck,

you might want to take a look at Tyrus "auction" sample, more concretely
AuctionEndpoint:

https://github.com/tyrus-project/tyrus/blob/master/samples/auction/src/main/java/org/glassfish/tyrus/sample/auction/AuctionEndpoint.java

"Text message handler not found." usually means that the runtime does
not recognize your @OnMessage annotated method as a text message
handler, which might happen for various reasons. One question maybe -
does your Decoder implement interface " Decoder.Text", similalry as
AuctionMessageDecoder? [1]

Regards,
Pavel

[1]