users@tyrus.java.net

What is the default mechanism for releasing endpoints?

From: Isart Canyameres <isart.canyameres_at_i2cat.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:37:10 +0100

Hi,

According to Tyrus user guide:
https://tyrus.java.net/documentation/1.10/user-guide.html#d0e870
(...), Tyrus uses one endpoint instance per VM per connected peer.
Therefore one endpoint instance typically handles connections from one
peer. "

To my understanding, this means by default each time a peer connects an
endpoint is instantiatied.
What mechanism is used to release these endpoints?

Thank you,

--
*Isart Canyameres GiménezSenior Software EngineerSoftware Engineering Group
(SEG)Fundacio i2CAT, Internet i Innovacio Digital a CatalunyaC/ Gran Capita