users@tyrus.java.net

Re: version of tyrus-websocket-core module

From: helmut.at.work <helmut.at.work_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:33:46 +0100

Thanks for the quick reply and excuse me for using the wrong mailing list.

I have another question or possible issue concerning endpoint's and multi-threading.
I've created a sample based on a copy of "org.glassfish.tyrus.sample.echo".
Making parallel connection to the "EchoEndpoint" with a Id as parameter in the URI.
Responding in the @OnOpen the Id to the client.
IMHO the response should be received in the corresponding @ClientEndoint instance. But the Id's get mixed up.
What it the best way to send the example and the failing test?

Regards, Helmut