users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] correct JXTA jar for shoal/signing problems?

From: Jim Marino <jim.marino_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:48:39 -0800

Hi,

It would be really helpful if Shoal could publish updated Maven
artifacts. We (www.fabric3.org) have the same problem and worked
around it by creating a Maven module that calls out to an Ant script
which manually downloads the Shoal artifacts and installs them in a
local repo. Other modules can depend on the Maven module, which
guarantees a reproducible build. Here are the modules if you want to
see how we did this:

http://svn.codehaus.org/fabric3/modules/trunk/federated/fabric3-install-shoal/

http://svn.codehaus.org/fabric3/modules/trunk/federated/fabric3-federation-shoal/

HTH