users@shoal.java.net

[Shoal-Users] ADD_EVENT notification to callback

From: Enrico Sorio <enrico.so_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:46:10 +0100

I'll try to explain my scenario (and problem) in more detail.

1) Nodes A, B, C have joined the group and work "normally".
2) Node A crashes;
3) Node A recovers and joins the group; meanwhile, nodes B and C have
worked normally without any failures, join, leave etc.

My point of view is that of node A.

I would expect to receive (at the application level) the
join-notification associated with nodes B and C. In contrast, the
following happens:

*) In some executions, I do receive both join-notifications
*) In some other executions, I receive only one join-notification
(sometimes from B and some other times from C)

In ALL executions, though, the log contains the correct node list
(i.e., A, B, C).

I am really lost

Thank you in advance
Enrico Sorio