users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] Exception on join

From: Joseph Fialli <Joseph.Fialli_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:57:53 -0500

Alireza Farhoush wrote:
> Has anyone encountered the exception below? it happens on join.

You are not using the correct Jxta version.

This method was recently checked into Jxta sailfin-556 branch and main
trunk of jxta.
Shoal has the jxta.jar version that we test with bundled with it, but
all changes checked into
sailfin-556 branch have also been checked into main jxta trunk.

-Joe Fialli, Sun Microsystems