users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] Configuring Shoal for Cross-Subnet Clusters

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:39:39 -0700

Hi Alireza
This is a feature that has not undergone sufficient testing. We have yet
to add code to support the specification of multiple such virtual
multicast nodes. This has been pending for a while. At the moment,
support exists for only one node of the ones specified in the list a
virtual multicast nodes. I have updated the javadoc of
ServiceProviderConfigurationKeys
<https://shoal.dev.java.net/nonav/docs/api/com/sun/enterprise/ee/cms/core/ServiceProviderConfigurationKeys.html>.
You can combine information therein with what you see with running the
crosssubnetdemo.sh located at shoal/gms directory.

Let me know if you need any more.

Thanks
Shreedhar