users@shoal.java.net

RE: [Shoal-Users] Is there any up-to-date 1.1 documentation?

From: David Taylor <dtaylor_at_sl.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:53:56 -0700

Shreedhar,

Thanks this is good information and helps a lot.

David
--
David W. Taylor
Developer | SL Corporation | http://www.sl.com

Email communication may contain privileged or confidential information
proprietary to SL Corporation. If you have received this communication in
error, we ask that you advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately
delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the
contents.