users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] change location of .shoal folder

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:14:58 -0700

Hi Michael
At this point, we don't expose a GMS level API for this as it is Jxta
provider specific.
However, you can specify a system property "JXTA_HOME" to specify a
particular location for this folder/dir, if that is an acceptable
workaround as compared to a pure api based approach of specifying a
working location for config files through a configuration key that you
can use in a Properties object.

hth
Shreedhar