users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] Group Name Discovery

From: Emanuele <mane81_at_email.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:15:47 +0100

Certainly. This could be a solution. But the challenge is to have a
total decentralized system and a lus or a registry introduce a certain
degree of centralization.
I'm having a look at Shoal's code and JXTA api to understand how world
group can be used for the purpose.
Multicast port used by Shoal is fixed or changes from group to group?

Emanuele