users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] Distributed cache over Shoal

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 11:05:03 -0800

Hi Cyphen
Thanks for your interest. The DistributedStateCache implementation is
currently a simple shared cache with uses a ConcurrentHashMap
underneath. All reads are local and writes are replicated. But it does
not support transactional semantics. This however, is just the default
implementation.

Can you take a look at the interface and let us know if this will serve
your needs and if not let us know how we can extend (or provide
alternative interfaces ) for your needs ?

https://shoal.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/shoal/gms/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/ee/cms/core/DistributedStateCache.java?rev=1.3

We can surely explore meeting you at JavaPolis. Let us know your
coordinates :)

Cheers
Shreedhar