users@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Users] cross-subnet functionality

From: Mohamed Abdelaziz <Mohamed.Abdelaziz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:00:01 -0800

Cross-subnet functionality is checked in. It appears that you have not
setup an infrastructure node, see the shell script crosssubnetdemo for
the relevant properties that must be set. nevertheless we to better
handle miss-configurations. Can you please file an issue along with
the properties defined by fishfarm.

Thanks,
Mohamed