users@shoal.java.net

Re: \[Shoal-Users\] Error trying to rungmsdemo.bat

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:43:02 -0800

Hello Rob
At this point we are collecting RFEs as we are looking to make the
current default implementation stable. Our goal is to do this as soon as
possible but it is quite possible that given our resources it will be a
while before we implement any RFE's.

If you can consider contributing that would be most welcome as well.
We are looking for community help for implementing new feature requests
in addition to bug reporting and fixes for bugs.

Thanks
Shreedhar Ganapathy