dev@shoal.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Dev] Abstracting out the transport layer of Shoal(Initial version was committed)

From: Bongjae Chang <carryel_at_korea.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:37:09 +0900

Hi Joe,

O.K.

But, now I saw that current SHOAL_1_1_ABSTRACTING_TRANSPORT branch didn't have complete patch because RecoveryTargetSelector file was not committed.

So I propose the following step for reviewing this issue.

1. First, I separate Shoal issue 61's changes from SHOAL_1_1_ABSTRACTING_TRANSPORT branch cleanly.
2. I make new Shoal issue 61's patch which is based on current CVS again.
3. I make Shoal issue 61's patch which is based on SHOAL_1_1_ABSTRACTING_TRANSPORT branch
4. I send the two diffs to you.

What do you think?

--
Bongjae Chang