users@servlet-spec.java.net

[servlet-spec users] [jsr340-experts] Re: Servlet 3.1 EDR updated draft

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:56:24 +0200

The email, the javadoc and the document do not appear to match.

There are no javadocs for classes called NonBlockingInputSource and
NonBlockingOutputSink.
NonBlockingOutputSink is mentioned only once in the the document as a
comment to WriteListener.
The document says that ServletInputStream should have a method called
dataAvailable() but that is not in the javadoc (and how is that
different to InputStream.available() ?)

confused!