jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] EDR Update

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:31:50 -0700

Hello Volunteers,

Shing-wai and I are trying to get a couple more things into the EDR so
we can get a draft out to you all by the end of this week. I want to
remind everyone that the EDR stands for Early Draft Review. It's not
final, we can change what we put in there, and we can even do another
EDR later if we want to. The point is to get something out there that
people can evaluate, and JavaOne is a great time to do that.

So, please weigh in, but don't sweat it if you want to see changes and
they're not reflected in the EDR.

Thanks,

Ed