jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: Servlet 4.0 EDR draft

From: Mark Thomas <markt_at_apache.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:38:16 +0100

On 07/10/2015 20:32, Shing Wai Chan wrote:
> I plan to hand the artifacts off to JCP on 10/8, Thur COB PST.
> If you want feedback in, please do it by then.

I do have some minor feedback. Sorry it is late. I'm happy for this to
be included in the next draft but I wanted to send it in while it was fresh.

1. I'm now participating as an individual. Please remove the "(VMware)"
after my name.

2. 2.1.2 Typo s/Servlt/Servlet/
   Maybe make clear that it is only HttpServlet that does not support
   CONNECT and that application developers are free to support it if
   they wish.

3. 2.3.3.4 Typo s/3-32and/3-32 and/

Mark