jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: What to do about ALPN? (was: Question about TLS 1.2 Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation Extension)

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:41:04 +0100

Isn't h2c an implementation detail?

Jetty already supports direct connection with h2c. We plan to support
upgrade (but our own upgrade not an application usage of the servlet
upgrade) if and when we have a client that wants it.

But I don't see how this affects the servlet container API?

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*