jsr340-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr340-experts] Re: Candidate draft Servlet 3.1 Public Review

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:49:45 -0800

In Chapter 3 and 5, we have
"Non-blocking IO works with async request processing in Servlets and
Filters as defined in Section 2.3.3.3, “Asynchronous processing” on page
2-10 and upgrade processing as defined in Section 2.3.3.5, “Upgrade
Processing” on page 2-20. "

The non blocking IO should also works with upgrade.
In this case, we should have the following:
"Non-blocking IO only works with async request processing in Servlets
and Filters (as defined in Section 2.3.3.3, “Asynchronous processing” on
page 2-10), and upgrade processing (as defined in Section 2.3.3.5,
“Upgrade Processing” on page 2-20). "

Shing Wai Chan