jsr340-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr340-experts] Re: Servlet 3.1 EDR updated draft

From: Remy Maucherat <rmaucher_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:37:30 +0200

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 14:26 +0200, Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Yes, this is why I said that the callback must happen after the
> canWrite() method is called and returns false, this is actually the
> trigger [it is not when the flag flips]. This is an important trick to
> make it work.
>
> I think I described the algorithm in detail already.

Note (before I get misinterpreted to death) that this is *my* solution.
Other solutions exist (like for example having the user set his write
listener again when he wants to get called back, meaning one
setWriteListener call -> one callback, this looks rather simple and
predictable).

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher_at_redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc