jsr340-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr340-experts] Re: Support of Interceptor in Servlet

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:24:09 -0800

So far I have only heard from Remy and Mark. I think we should
look at this from the whole Java EE platform point of view.
This brings uniformity across the platform that all the components
in the Java EE platform will have to support. I would like to
hear from others to see what their thoughts are on this.

Thanks

- Rajiv