jsr340-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr340-experts] SERVLET_SPEC-13: Make session fixation protection part of the spec

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:36:51 -0800

I am looking at http://java.net/jira/browse/SERVLET_SPEC-13
("SERVLET_SPEC-13: Make session fixation protection part of the spec")

I would like to modify the following two interfaces:
a) add a new method to javax.servlet.http.HttpSession:
     /**
      * Changes the unique identified assigned to this session.
      */
     public void changeId();

b) add a new method to javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener:
     /**
      * Receives notification that a session id has been changed.
      */
     public void sessionIdChanged(HttpSessionEvent se)

If you have any comment, then please let me know.
Thanks.
      Shing Wai Chan