users@jta-spec.java.net

[jta-spec users] Re: JTA 1.3 - _at_Transactional support "timeout" attribute

From: Paul Parkinson <paul.parkinson_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:27:54 -0400

Hello Norito,

Yes, this sounds like a great idea.
We’d discussed introducing a begin(properties) type API for properties such as timeout and this would fall in line with that as well.
I thought perhaps we’d opened an item already for this but I don’t see it.
If you like you can enter one: https://java.net/jira/browse/JTA_SPEC-12?jql=project%20%3D%20JTA_SPEC <https://java.net/jira/browse/JTA_SPEC-12?jql=project%20=%20JTA_SPEC> or if not I will.

Thanks!
Paul