users@jsr311.java.net

RE: Re: Request.evaluateConditions(EntityTag)

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozk_at_progress.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:39:12 -0400

This is helpful, thanks.

I'm still not quite sure though how would a user react to say 'null'.
It might've been

If-Match: something -> null

or

If-None-Match: something else -> null

Perhaps the user would then check if it was If-Match that was set to
'something'... Or may be in a given web application a user always knows
that a client can only send say If-Match ...

Cheers, Sergey