users@jsr311.java.net

Supporting Link: header?

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas_at_deri.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:02:47 +0100

Dear editors,

When reading the Appendix B of v1.1 of the Editors Draft of JAX-RS, I was
wondering if there is *any* chance that the Link: header will be supported
as well (pls. forgive me if this has been discussed already - failed to find
it in the ML archive). Point is that we are implementing a LRDD-based
service [1] and would be willing to switch to JAX-RS, given this header is
supported.

Let me ensure you that I'm very happy to see your great work re a Java/REST
interface happening; eventually a real alternative to RoR, etc.

KUTGW!

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://uldis.deri.ie/