users@jsr311.java.net

Re: Proposal about contexts

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:35:43 -0500

        Web Beans seems like a waste to me. You can already do all of this (and
better) using Guice and (I assume) Spring. I like the constructor-based
injection Guice enables. Classic JavaBeans forces me to scatter
integrity-checking logic all over the place.

        WebBeans and others should just define hooks for Spring and Guice to
implement. Just my 2 cents.

Gili