users@jsr311.java.net

ProduceMime on subresource locators

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryozkin_at_iona.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:46:42 +0100

Hi

A CXF user spotted that CXF does what seems like a wrong check for the media type match when selecting a
subresource locator. I think he's right, but I'd like some confirmation please that indeed, when selecting a method which happens to
be a subresource locator, no media type match has to be done.
While I agree it does not make much sense to check at this level, one possible thought is that a user may want to do a check at the
subresource locator level to ensure that no further processing which is bound to fail anyway continues...

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387