users@jsr311.java.net

Re: Path annotations for class resources

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryozkin_at_iona.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:56:08 -0000

Sorry for those mailto: path params, not sure how I managed to annotate them that way :-)

> I believe id1 is not available in Bar. In other words, path params are
> scoped to the resource they are defined in.

Hmm...The spec says that a subresource method's @Path value is a concatenation of the class resource's value and the value on the method itself. Is it only important for the purpose of selecting the target methods ?

What you're saying about scopes makes sense, but it would be nice to have some additional clarifications in the spec about it...

Cheers, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387