dev@jsr311.java.net

_at_FormParam if path is not matched to it's end [was: JSR311: why Request.getFormParameters() in JAX-RS?]

From: Stephan Koops <Stephan.Koops_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:53:47 +0200

Hi all,

the read of an entity is only allowed for (sub) resource methods,
because the entity should only be processed there. I think it is useful
to think about to do the same with @FormParam, so that you can not
inject it into resource class fields and bean setters, if the path is
not fully parsed.
Perhaps there are good arguments against this. What do you think?

best regards
  Stephan