dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: JSR311: Publish jsr311-api-0.5.jar

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:22:15 +0100

Hi Jervis,

We currently publish the API to the maven repository when we publish the
RI for that version. The reason being is the process of implementation
can result in changes to the API and we would prefer to publish stable
stuff to the repository.

We will be releasing 0.5 of the RI this Friday.

Paul.

It will be happening this Friday.

Paul.

Liu, Jervis wrote:
> Hi, I do not see jsr311-api-0.5.jar is published in any public maven
> repo. Can someone kindly have this version published please?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jervis Liu

> Registered Number: 171387

| ? + ? = To question