dev@jsr311.java.net

Early Draft Review

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:50:58 -0400

Experts,

I've posted a new draft of the specification[1] and javadoc[2] on our
java.net site. According to our schedule we are due to publish a JCP
early draft review and I propose to use this draft and javadoc with
any corrections you provide as the content for that review.

As a reminder, early draft review is a time to gather feedback from
the wider community on an incomplete specification. Its main goal is
to inform the community about the current direction of the
specification and to identify any major problems early on. I think we
now have sufficient content in the specification and javadoc to
accomplish that goal.

I'd like to make the submission to the JCP early next week so please
take some time this week to read the specification and javadocs and
let me know if you see any problems.

Thanks,
Marc.

[1] https://jsr311.dev.java.net/drafts/spec20070907.pdf