dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: Minor issues w/ sketch 2

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:44:21 -0400

On Apr 20, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Stefan Tilkov wrote:

> Minor (possibly stupid) questions:
>
> - javax.ws.rs.core.ApiMessages imports classes from
> com.sun.localization?

Yes, we'll fix that before final release. We're using a utility that
generates classes from the properties file which makes it easy to
keep the two in-sync during development.

> - I may have missed some earlier discussion, but a class named
> "NewCookie" seems weird to me. Is a "NewCookie" something
> *structurally different* from a (hypothetical) "ExistingCookie"?
> Maybe "DefaultCookie" would be a better name?

NewCookie is a mutable class used to create a cookie for use in
ExistingCookie doesn't sound right since it could be a new cookie you
are setting. DefaultCookie doesn't sound right either. I'm open to
better names.

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>