dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: JSR 311 EG Telcon

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:12:31 -0400

On Apr 17, 2007, at 5:10 AM, Jerome Louvel wrote:

> I won't generally be available for teleconferences during the
> afternoons. I
> might be able to join you occasionally. Is there a plan to write
> transcripts
> of the discussions?

I'm afraid afternoons in the Europe timezone is the only option that
will also work for USA based members. We'd certainly plan to take and
publish meeting notes but I wouldn't expect them to be of a
transcription level of detail (unless a fast typist want to
volunteer ?) more like a summary of the discussion and decisions made.

Marc.