users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] Re: New JSONB logo

From: Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 16:23:32 +0200

Hi,

It’s contributed to our project and distributed under the same license as the API source code. I am thinking of actually pushing it to the API repo.

I would also recommend to mention Carla, her web site and twitter when distributing the logo. It’s always a good idea to credit authors at least somehow.

Cheers,

Dmitry