users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] Re: Public Review

From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:11:45 -0400

These are good questions indeed. It's hard for JUGs to get involved without easily executable and integrated artifacts.
-------- Original message --------From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com> Date: 5/27/16 8:59 AM (GMT-05:00) To: users_at_jsonb-spec.java.net Subject: [jsonb-spec users] Re: Public Review
Hi,
Looks cool, thanks for the reference Dmitry. Any plans on releasing the RI in binary form any time soon?
Also, have you already tried if the implementation works well when it's bundled with GlassFish (in /modules)?
Kind regards,Arjan Tijms