users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: JSONB De/Serializers proposal

From: Roman Grigoriadi <roman.grigoriadi_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:12:02 +0200

The difference between JsonbXXX and (De)SerContext is separation of
processing logic, former has methods for driving JSONP, latter uses
JSONB on top of it.

I don't get whats wrong with runtime type, for serialization. Have you
noticed

<T>T deserialize(TypeInfo<T> typeInfo);

method? It will deserialize generic types.

Roman.