users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: [Specification] Comments

From: Martin Vojtek <voytoo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 19:56:23 +0200

Hi Przemyslaw,

personally I don't have any strong preference. Maybe it would be better to
include comments into mail, so it would be easier for anybody to see
proposed changes immediately without any special action. I could also
imagine it would simplify search through mail. There is also alternative to
propose changes to spec via diff/branch involving tex documents.

I think the goal is to encourage you to comment/ask/propose as much as
possible, so please use what makes your (and hopefully also mine :)) life
easier.

Cheers,
Martin