users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Re: [30-GenericTypeSupport] Proposal

From: Romain MB <rmannibucau_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:17:59 +0200

While field visibility can be customized by method it works - ie private
getter hides fields during ser - but does it make sense to support fields
not accessible by code at all by default? I am not convinced. Means design
is broken even if I understand it is technical only objects. Think staying
aligned on java is not that bad.